Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sam's Busy Tuesday

Sam had a busy day yesterday. Here are some videos of her day. Nothing spectacular, just everyday stuff.

Sam was playing by herself in the morning while I worked and then she started yelling a lot so I checked in on her. Turns out she was stuck on her back. Sam isn't so good at rolling to her tummy yet. I decided to tape her laying there. Cuz I'm mean like that.

Since she was on her back already I decided to play one of my favorite games with her. I'm not sure, but I don't think she sees the humor in it.

In the afternoon we went to Gymboree. I was trying to entice Sam to crawl to me but it wasn't working out. Some other girl crawled to me and took the butterfly I was enticing Sam with and then Sam cared enough to cry.

Whew! What an exhausting day!

No comments: